Getting your business to stand out from the crowd isn’t easy – but MNA Digital can help with its new Local SEO Essentials package.
If you keen to be top of the Google rankings when people are searching in your local area, then local SEO is the answer. Since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, with customers more likely to be trying to reach you online than they are offline, it’s worth investing in boosting your local SEO.
Being easily found online by a local audience doesn’t just increase your business’ chances of survival, it also allows you to compete with larger businesses because you’ve got something they haven’t – you are local!
Here at MNA Digital we can help owners get their business found in local search with our Local SEO Essentials package. For just £189 per month our expert SEO team can increase a business’ local search ranking, help them get found in Google Map listings and boost local customer interest.
Local SEO involves optimising your online presence for local searches – it’s a way of letting Google know you are located in a certain area, which allows people in your area to find you more easily. Lawrence Timmins, senior SEO manager at MNA Digital, said businesses can improve their online presence with the Essential SEO Package.
“The message throughout the last year has been to stay local, and we know a lot of people also try to shop local too,” he said. “We work with dozens of businesses that have seen an increase in traffic to their website, and visitors to their shop, as customers have been keen to use local companies.
“Now is the time for businesses to look at their online presence, and make sure they increase their local customer engagement. Our team can boost a business’ rankings for local search in Google and help them stand out from their competitors online. We can utilise a range of tools to help give them a prominent listing on Google Maps, while driving traffic to their website and store. All of this will help increase enquiries from local customers. Our team ensures that a business’ customers are kept up to date with accurate information and details such as opening times and contact details.”
What’s Included in the Essential SEO Package?
- Keyword research – Keyword research helps us find out exactly what your customers are searching for and we can then make sure your business appears for those relevant local searches.
- Local Citations – This is basically an online mention of your business name, address and phone number found on sites such as yell.com or 192.com online directories.
- Google My Business Optimisation (GMB) – A GMB listing can drive interest from your customers and helps you to showcase your products and services online.
- GMB Posts & Photos – We will regularly post content which includes content writing and sourcing imagery.
- GMB Review Management – We ensure reviews are managed properly and we’ll respond to positive feedback on your behalf, while keeping you informed of any negative reviews.
- GMB Q&A Management – As well as answering questions on your GMB listing our team will also introduce a FAQ section, which we’ll keep updated regularly.
- Monthly Performance Reports – As part of this local SEO package, you’ll receive a report clearly showing the results from the activity you’re paying for.