Learn How To Get Results With Paid Search
Are you looking to attract more visitors to your website, do you want your business to be found in search engines?
Join us on Thursday 26th September at Hadley Park Hotel, Telford and get practical tips and advice on how to drive traffic to your website with results driven paid search campaigns.
Find out how your business can use pay-per-click (PPC) advertising to attract and convert more customers online – join MNA Digital’s Head of PPC, Matt Fowell, as he shares his best practices for managing effective paid search advertising. Register your free space here today!
What you’ll learn:
- What is PPC, different ad formats and how to structure your campaigns and how to get the best performance for your budget
- Website best practices to convert traffic into leads
- Learn from real world examples & case studies
- Conversion rate optimisation – how to increase sales without giving Google more money
- Opportunity for a live website review
- One-to-one tailored advice from our digital experts
As well as offering real world tips and advice you can apply to your business, this free workshop also includes a hot breakfast buffet and excellent networking opportunities.
As these are free events spaces are limited, don’t miss out book your space by registering for one of our PPC workshops below.
Register For Free Today
Event: Increases Sales with Paid Search
When: Thursday 26th September
Where: Hadley Park Hotel, Telford, TF1 6QJ
Includes: Free parking & hot breakfast buffet
9:00 – Arrival (breakfast and networking)
9.30 – Head of PPC, Matt Fowell shares his practical tips & advice
10:30 – One-to-one advice sessions
12.00 – Finish