Terms & Conditions
1“Go-Live” is defined as the date on which the customer receives an email confirming their subscription package is live
1. Purpose and Authorisation. The customer is engaging the MNA for the purpose of providing a customer subscription package.
2. Term. The digital subscription package is for a minimum period of 4- months from the point of “go-live”.
3. Invoicing & Payment. The digital subscription package is billed monthly. The first invoice is generated 6 working days following the date of the signed subscription package sales agreement, except in the case of PPC Campaigns, where the first invoice is generated 2 working days following that date. The billing period that the invoice relates to is shown on the invoice.
4. Please note if invoices are not accepted via email, an administration charge of £2.50 & vat will be added to each individual invoice.
5. Apart from in the case of PPC Campaigns, which must be paid monthly in advance, there are 3 payment options available for the MNA customer subscription package.
a) Account: Subject to completion of the MNA ROCA form (Request of Credit Application) and the ensuing credit reference, credit terms will be offered to the customer.
b) Direct Debit in advance.
c) Full payment in advance: Customers who choose to pre- pay by a year in advance will receive a 10% discount.
Direct debits that are refused by the payee’s bank and remain overdue by 7 days or more will result in the automatic suspension of the customer’s subscription package. The package will return to a “go-live” within 1 working day of the account being settled.
If the account remains overdue by 14 days or more, the customer’s subscription package will be automatically cancelled and fees will become due on the same basis as if the package had been terminated by the customer in writing in accordance with clause 7 below.
Additionally the account may then be passed to the MNA legal team who will continue to pursue the debt until settled.
All invoices become due within 30-days. If the account remains unpaid after 45 days the customer’s subscription package will be automatically suspended. The package will return to a “go-live” within 1 working day of the account being settled.
If the account remains overdue by 60 days or more, the customer’s subscription package will be automatically cancelled and fees will become due on the same basis as if the package had been terminated by the customer in writing in accordance with clause 7 below.
The MNA subscription package is for a minimum term of 4 months. In the event that a customer wishes to terminate their package, the customer must give the MNA 1 months’ notice of termination in writing. Upon termination the following sums will be payable by the customer:-
1. Where termination will take effect within the first 4 months of the package the full unpaid balance of 4 months charges will become due and payable immediately.
2. Where termination takes effect after 4 months or more of the package have elapsed the will pay all outstanding charges and a full month’s charges for each month or part month from the date of notice being given until the date termination takes effect.
The MNA may terminate the package with the customer at any time after the minimum term by giving one month’s notice of termination to the customer. The MNA may terminate the package with immediate effect either during or after the end of the minimum term in the event that the customer is in material breach of any of the terms of this agreement.
In no event will the MNA be liable to the customer for any loss or damage, including any loss of profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of any error in content, error in siting of the digital material, any other interruption in service or any other cause however arising. Without prejudice to the generality of the above the Client shall not be entitled to any refund or reduction in the monthly charges payable in the event of any “downtime” of any applicable website or other interruption in service.
9. Lawful Use and Indemnity
The customer warrants that all content which it provides to the MNA for the purposes of this agreement is lawful, non-defamatory and does not involve any breach of copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights. The customer will indemnify the MNA and hold the MNA harmless on a continuing basis against any and all liability, loss or damage, however arising, which shall arise from the content provided by the customer or any breach of this warranty or this agreement.